Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

so many things

so much good, so much bad, the important thing is i am useless enough to have obtained all three medals. <3

Super Smash Super Smash

Hey look an animation

Unlike the torrent of shit that comes into this portal daily. This is animation. And you sir, pulled it off well.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I get your point, but here's a question.

You don't really factor in the developer side. I will say that an addiction to games is completely ridiculous and you need to exercise different actions in your life. Too much of any one thing can drive who we care about away. And for those who have spent multiple hours creating art and models for games, they will get what I'm trying to say here. This is just another medium of story telling like any other, just like this flash. I bet you put a lot of time and enthusiasm into it. But if I chose to watch this everyday for the rest of my life because I felt something towards it, it's not because it's evil. It'd be my own self in lacking self control. And I do respect your opinion, but as someone who's been making game assets for the past four years, it's kind of a bummer to see something that writes it off as a waste of time. Anyway, that's just my biased opinion. Keep it up dude.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Pixel Perfect

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why did I just play for an hour.

The Fun Quiz The Fun Quiz

It's like the Impossible Quiz.

Except it's not really funny, or entertaining. I'm not trying to be an ass, but it's nothing I would go out of my way to play it again. Keep at it though, you do know the basics on what to do.

EZDrummer Flash Ed. 1.1 EZDrummer Flash Ed. 1.1

Cool game

But it's hard to give you full credit when it's designed off of something already made, but still awesome work. Keep it up.

Back To The Front [ K B ] Back To The Front [ K B ]

thanks brohan

You know that feeling you get when you think you've listened to your entire music emporium and searched and searched for something to satisfy that urge to hear something fresh and beautiful?

You just satisfied that feeling for me mate.

Kingbastard responds:

lovely stuff:) Cheers for the comment, don't forget to check out the animation this lis linked with:)

[ F l e s h &amp;amp; B o n e ] [ F l e s h & B o n e ]

Amazing.

If you the hiss is coming from the vocals you can get a nice noise reduction filter from Guitar Rig. I use it a ton, but man, really, you've changed my life musically.

Kingbastard responds:

yeah, this was just a demo, the final version has no hiss:) (well it has a little:) thanks for the comment

Color-Coded Killers Color-Coded Killers

Good Rhyme

But I can't really dig the voice, no offense or nothin', you're good at your lyrics for sure. So keep it up! F'realz.