Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Pixel Perfect

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why did I just play for an hour.

The Fun Quiz The Fun Quiz

It's like the Impossible Quiz.

Except it's not really funny, or entertaining. I'm not trying to be an ass, but it's nothing I would go out of my way to play it again. Keep at it though, you do know the basics on what to do.

EZDrummer Flash Ed. 1.1 EZDrummer Flash Ed. 1.1

Cool game

But it's hard to give you full credit when it's designed off of something already made, but still awesome work. Keep it up.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Great work

I love the design and the ability to actually tell a story in a flash game, props guy.

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

Outstanding

It's got depth, great art, great music, and the usually lacking great gameplay. Keep it up.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

True to the game!

Awesome way to put this one out. I'm excited about the orange box, and VALVe should hire you for Portal 2.

Art of War 2 Art of War 2

Amazing game

Has a load of potential, hopefully in 3 you guys add some more features, and such. Great stuff!

M1A1 Tank Sim M1A1 Tank Sim

Very good, but no plot.

Excellent graphics, and I love the Gorillaz. Good work with the physics and programming. So just add some peoples to splode!

Throw Me Throw Me

Great game!

Simple, but an awesome concept, that is sure to addict a load. Front page material for sure.

Hardsuit Hardsuit

Kind of confusing.

But so far it's pretty good, the graphics are amazing though. For real, I love the style. Could use some extra music. Anyway, good job.