Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

so many things

so much good, so much bad, the important thing is i am useless enough to have obtained all three medals. <3

Super Smash Super Smash

Hey look an animation

Unlike the torrent of shit that comes into this portal daily. This is animation. And you sir, pulled it off well.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I get your point, but here's a question.

You don't really factor in the developer side. I will say that an addiction to games is completely ridiculous and you need to exercise different actions in your life. Too much of any one thing can drive who we care about away. And for those who have spent multiple hours creating art and models for games, they will get what I'm trying to say here. This is just another medium of story telling like any other, just like this flash. I bet you put a lot of time and enthusiasm into it. But if I chose to watch this everyday for the rest of my life because I felt something towards it, it's not because it's evil. It'd be my own self in lacking self control. And I do respect your opinion, but as someone who's been making game assets for the past four years, it's kind of a bummer to see something that writes it off as a waste of time. Anyway, that's just my biased opinion. Keep it up dude.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

perfect

commentary makes this ending so much sweeter man. great series, you did something completely amazing.

The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

Hahahahahaha

Draw slowly. That's amazing.

Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

No idea why people are hating on this.

But this destroys most of the relentless stream of cock humor, although I am a fan, on here. Props.

The Transformer The Transformer

Wow.

How you animated that fisheye shot and pulled it off. Is beyond me.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Hate everything all you want.

My heart is yours Mr. Utah.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Stamper

What the fucking fuck.

You all did amazing.

But really, fuck.

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Good work

While it not be the most amazing animation. It looks great. The humor is alright. Just don't listen to the guy below me. His latest solo work was a Furry dress up game, so I don't think he has much room to call you out.